We are well underway into the second stage of our committee development. We are recruiting for the Content Committee which will be comprised of three working groups:
- Pre-Clerkship Working Group
- Clerkship Working Group
- Post-Clerkship Working Group
The charge for each working group will be to:
- Review the current curricular content of the traditional Year 1 and Year 2 curricular years at ISMMS
- Develop the overall curricular content map for the phase with a focus on curricular integration
- Identify major instructional and assessment methodologies that will be consistently applied throughout the phase
- Identify potential challenges and threats including required resources
- Determine the content block, intersession and/or transition courses and their corresponding goals and desired competencies for students
- Determine the curricular threads within the phase and their integration with other phases
- Determine the specific time points within each content block, intersession and/or transition courses and as a phase as a whole for learner assessment
- Determine specific time points within each content block, intersession and/or transition courses and as a phase as a whole for student support
- Determine the resources required to optimally achieve the curricular phase goals
We’re looking for faculty, staff, and students to join. Time committment includes two two-hour meetings a month and pre- and post- meeting work.
If you are interested please fill out the application below!Apply Today!